FOR PORTABLE CEILING LIFTS
The EasyTrack FS is a freestanding, versatile solution for all types of point-to-point transfers - wheelchair to bed, bed to chair, even in the bathroom, anywhere there is a lift and transfer need.
The EasyTrack FS has a safe working capacity of 440 lbs. That's exceptional for a portable product making it suitable for use in most any home. This equipment was designed to allow those with a mobility impairment to continue to live at home and enjoy normal activities.
1. The light weight aluminum bases feature adjustable levelers to ensure that the unit remains perfectly stable and secure when assembled.
2. The posts have been designed to be self aligning. Components only fit together one way to prevent any assembly errors and ensure the safety of the system.
3. The rail can be extended up to a width of 115 inches. That is more than enough to span a king size bed.
4. To insert the top rail, the locking clamps on both posts are opened - pushing down on the security catch unlocks and opens the clamp and securely fasten the top rail in place.
5. The system can be adjusted to a height of 94.5 inches. That is just short of the 8 foot ceiling found in most homes.
6. The telescoping posts include height indicators that allow you to adjust both posts for a perfectly level top rail. A special one-way locking mechanism ensures that the post cannot retract on its own
7. The next step in readying your partner for transfer is to position the sling around him and secure the sling straps to the lift.
Either the Voyager or the Maxisky 440 Portable Ceiling lifts can be used with this EasyTrack FS system and must be purchased separately.
Note: A sling is not included with this lift, but is required for its use. If you do not have a sling please go to Lift Slings to view our selection of compatible slings.
To watch a video of the Easy Track FS overhead lift system click the following link >>>>
EasyTrack FS Video
Reacher - 24"
Maxisky 440 Lift - LE00009