Tilt In Space Plus™ Shower/Commode Chair - Model 283
Tilt In Space Plus™ Shower/Commode Chair For Adult Use
Activeaid has designed these Tilt In Space Plus™ shower/commode chairs so that a wide range of special needs can be addressed for the pediatric or adult client. The capability for multiple adjustments is important to accommodate the growth of a pediatric client and address the changing needs of an adult user. The patented design offers the user and caregiver the versatility to use the chair for toileting, bathing, positioning, and mobility purposes.
- 250 lb weight capacity
- Stainless steel frame with stainless steel and composite components
- Height adjustable, swing away, removable arms.
- Elevating leg rests
- Infinite tilt positions to 30 degrees
- Seamless, padded seat, back, and arms.
- Frame configuration that accommodates multiple locations for lateral supports and other positioning devices
- Removable commode pan
- Lap belt with hook & loop closure
- Adjustable seat to back angle to 150 degrees
- "Neat Seat" hip/thigh support system and seat width sizing system (C4)
- Abductor/deflector (C9)
- Back hardware to adjust seat depth (D2)
- Trunk laterals (D3)
- Head support kit (D6)
- Additional belt (F)
- Adjustable angle footplates (G4)
- Play/work tray (rimmed polycarbonate) (W1)
Specifications Model 283
Top of seat to top of back
Vertical back angle from seat
Angle using adjustable back hardware
Floor to top of seat
Floor to bottom of seat frame
Seat slot width
Back of seat to start of slot
Seat width between armrest pads
Top of seat to top of armrest pads
7 ¼" - 9 ¼"
Minimum distance between hip pads
7 ¼" - 9 ¼"
Maximum overall length adult footrests up - back down
Minimum overall length footrests down - back up
Legrest angle adjustment from horizontal
12° - 90° infinite
Legrest length adjustment from pivot point to footplate
Back pad width
ReviewsThere are no reviews yet for this product. Please log in to submit a review.